LEGENDS OF THE FLY SPECIAL RATE
3 Days / 2 Nights for $99 – Includes 2 Adult Tickets
Call 800-955-9700 For More Information
Legends of the Fly is a day-long, fly fishing experience featuring winning entries from the Fly Fishing Film Tour (including Tidewater — a film about fly fishing for Marlin off of Virginia Beach!) and representatives from Able Women — an initiative designed to raise awareness of the physical and emotional benefits of fly fishing among women.
Tickets cost $30 (adults), $15 (kids under 18) and include:
• Two hours of fly casting instruction
• Two hours of fly tying instruction
• Forum on fly fishing featuring five of the founding members of Able Women
• Presentation on the relationship between healthy oyster reefs and fishery health
• Silent Auction featuring a broad array of fly fishing gear, art, guided trips and more.
• Beer and BBQ, plus Orange Crushes, courtesy of Waterman’s Surfside Grill!
• Wine tasting, courtesy of Chatham Vineyards
• Craft beers provided by Back Bay Brewing
• Live music
• Admission to the Fly Fishing Film Tour film screening
The event starts at 2pm on March 12 and concludes at 9pm that evening, and will be held at Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art located at 1100 Parks avenue in Virginia Beach. Proceeds of the event benefit Chesapeake Bay Foundation and Lynnhaven River Now.