VSA RESORTS IS COMMITTED TO YOUR SAFE STAY!
- Non-invasive temperature screening
- 24/7 restricted & monitored Resort access
- Sanitizing & disinfecting of common areas & suites (this may delay normal check in time)
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting common and high touch areas
- Electronic pre-registration options
- Staggered arrivals for check in
- Physical distancing signage and reminders throughout the Resort
- Proper hygiene & CDC signage throughout the Resort
- Safety shields in lobby, disposable masks, sanitizer stands and hand sanitizers, as availabl
- Increased PPE & training for all staff
- Staggered work schedules & mobile clock in/out options
- Elevator use discouraged and strictly limited to 1 family at a time
- Luggage carts retrieved by staff & disinfected between each use
- Resort Amenities TEMPORARILY CLOSED or LIMITED for your ARDA Timeshare Safe Welcome and/or State Government:
Pool, Jacuzzi, Activities, Fitness Center, Guest Laundry Centers, Lobby Coffee Service, Ice & Vending Machines
- Unit Amenities TEMPORARILY REMOVED for your Safe Stay: Unit Guides, Menus, Cable Listing, Irons & Ironing Boards, Phone Books, Bibles.
- Daily Linen Exchange temporarily suspended – replaced with delivery service (9am-5pm)
- Unit dishes, glasses and silverware have been cleaned & sanitized and left in the dishwasher to avoid additional contact prior to guests’ use
- Virtual and physical distancing-compliant activities will be available & communicated during your stay
- Express check out available for all guests
- TEMPORARY check out procedures…….Please: Place all bath linens (used & unused) in the bathtub for quick disinfecting and retrieval; load dishwasher with all dishes, glasses, silverware, and detergent tablet and start full cleaning cycle
THANK YOU FOR EMBRACING OUR NEW SAFE STAY EXPERIENCE!