Join the team at VSA Resorts!
If you are an outgoing and enthusiastic person who enjoys helping people, you’re our kind of person! VSA Resorts boasts three Silver Crown Award-winning properties in the heart of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. We offer a variety of perks and benefits to our valued team members, such as flexible hours for both full- and part-time positions; access to insurance; paid vacation after the first year and sick time; 401-K with company match; paid holidays; annual travel benefits through VSA’s RCI-affiliated exchange program; AND MORE!
Because we are committed to providing and maintaining a safe and drug-free establishment for our team members, guests, and owners, a satisfactory criminal history record and illicit substance screening are required for all VSA Resorts candidates and employees.
To be successful with VSA Resorts, all employees must demonstrate the following behavioral competencies:
- Be committed to the tenants of providing value, excellent customer service and an inviting atmosphere for our owners and guests.
- Be self-motivated.
- Be innovative thinkers.
- Set specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely goals and hold themselves and each other accountable to those goals.
- Be willing to go the extra mile and take ownership.
- Perform to the highest standards.
- Hold ourselves and our team members accountable to the highest moral standards.
- Maintain a professional demeanor.
- Be bound to the policies, procedures, and standards at VSA Resorts.
Previous hospitality experience is preferred for all operational positions, though not required.
VSA Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click to apply below: