Join the team at VSA Resorts!
If you are an outgoing and enthusiastic person that enjoys helping people, you’re our kind of person! VSA Resorts boasts three Silver Crown Award-winning properties in the heart of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. We offer a variety of perks and benefits to our valued team members, such as flexible hours for both full- and part-time positions; access to insurance; paid vacation and sick time; 401-K with company match; paid holidays; annual travel benefits through VSA’s RCI-affiliated exchange program; AND MORE!
Because we are committed to providing and maintaining a safe and drug-free establishment for our team members, guests, and owners, a satisfactory criminal history record and illicit substance screening are required for all VSA Resorts candidates and employees.
Previous hospitality experience is preferred for all operational positions, though not required.
Download an application (Requires a PDF reader).
Candidates, please email your completed application and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VSA Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Timeshare telemarketing operators wanted!
VSA Resorts is seeking individuals that are go-getters, self-driven, and love to dial for dollars. The ideal candidate must have an outgoing personality, exhibit extreme ambition, be a dedicated team-player, and demonstrate a love for interacting with people. All applicants must be energetic, motivated, dependable and goal driven. Excellent communications skills are a must. This opportunity includes an hourly wage, plus commissions, PLUS bonuses!
Primary responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Contacting owner referrals, non-buyer referrals, purchased lead lists and other leads via telephone to invite them to a VSA Resort presentation.
- Completing the necessary paperwork to support the marketing program (i.e. daily call log, reservation forms, etc)
VSA is willing to put in the work and effort to show you how to succeed with the company.
*VSA Resorts is a drug-free workplace. We require satisfactory drug screen results and background check as a condition of employment*
Job Type: Part time
Salary: $8.00 /hour plus commission
Job Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: at least one year Telemarketing and/or Sales experience
Manager of Accounting Position
VSA Resorts is seeking an experienced and qualified individual to join our Accounting Department as a Manager of Accounting. We are looking for someone with a strong background maintaining general ledgers and financial reports for multiple companies operating under the VSA Resorts umbrella. Candidate must have strong organizational skills, at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, a minimum of 2 years or related supervisory/managerial experience and a minimum of 4 years accounting experience.
The core competencies required for this position include:
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Strong reporting skills
- Be deadline oriented
- Good time management skills
- Practice attention to detail
- Be able to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Have good business math skills
- Ability to be analytical and have good problem solving skills
Essential duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitating period end closing on a timely basis;
- Accounting and processing of developer (VSA) and Owners Associations transactions;
- Analyzing period and year end expense variances and preparing fluctuation analysis
- Ensuring accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies;
- Maintaining account reconciliations for identified balance sheet accounts as well as required Profit and Loss accounts;
- Preparing Property, Sales and Use Tax returns and other returns as necessary;
- Supervising Staff Accountants and/or Accounting Clerks as directed
- Performing various managerial duties as required
Additional qualifications necessary to be considered for this role include:
- Education and/or experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required; Minimum of four years’ experience in accounting; minimum of 2 years supervisory/managerial experience
- Communication and language skills: Must be able to read and understand basic instructions and memos. Able to communicate both orally and in writing with managers and interact effectively with all levels throughout company organization.
- Mathematical skills: Ability to perform fundamental mathematical operations. Strong analytical skills needed.
- Adaptability and reasoning: Demonstrated ability to resolve common problems and issues related to job. Strong, proven problem-solving skills.
- Equipment and software Skills: Computer skills are necessary, specifically Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Certificates: No certifications or licenses required. CPA is a plus
Job type : Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Required experience: Minimum of 2 years of related Supervisory/Managerial experience and a minimum of 4 years experience in accounting.